quad seal pouch (coffee bag)
Quad Seal Pouch (Coffee Bag)
The quad-seal pouch earned its nickname Coffee Bag because the vast majority of coffees are packaged this way. But not just for coffee (although it’s great for that), the quad-seal pouch can be used for many food packaging and retail applications. This type is also a variation of the standard stand-up pouch. The main difference is that the bottom of the Quad Seal is pinch-sealed and folded allowing it to stand up to offer incredible shelf stability.
Because of this flat sturdy, level bottom, when filled, The Quad Seal Pouch holds like a brick shape which makes your product stacking and packing in easy. These bags are the ideal packaging solution for many consumer products such as seeds, flour, coffee, tea or pet food.
- Coffee and tea
- Pet food packaging
- Animal feed
- Seeds, nuts and dried fruits
- Grains, rice and pasta
- Flour, sugar and other baking supplies
- Cereal and granola
- More carrying capacity/Space efficient: The quad-seal pouch has the best bang for the buck when it comes to the carrying capacity vs bags of a similar size. It is flexible, so it can take up less room in crowded cupboard space. And because of the brick-liked-filled shape, the quad-seal pouch leave wasted space between each other when stacked together.
- Great shelf presence/Extended shelf life: Tell your story by taking advantage of our high-resolution print on the panels. And the quad-seal pouch also can be made with a variety of barrier materials that extend best-before/expiry dates. In fact, the quad-seal pouch is great to vacuum pack, especially for coffee!
- Easy filling/Easy seal: Fill your products manually or automatically with a pouch filling machine; seal your products with a conventional heat sealer, or upgrade to a crimp sealer for a professional look. Up to you—we customize the type for you.
- Typical feature/Custom features: A typical feature of the quad-seal pouch is quad sealed. The quad-seal pouch also has a variety of custom features like tear notches, one-way valve etc.
- Both local and offshore production